About the Position
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual to join our team as a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant is directly responsible for the proper recording of day-to-day transactions and maintaining the general ledger, as well as accurately and efficiently performing a wide variety of other accounting duties at the discretion of the Controller. Great pay and full benefits are included for full-time employees.
• Perform full-cycle accrual accounting for three separate but similar healthcare entities, including general ledger activities, bank account transfers, claims payments, reconciliations, monthly auditing, reporting, etc.
• Manage bi-monthly invoicing and collections, including daily A/R and weekly A/P
• Handle the monthly collection, recording, and reconciliation of employee credit card statements and expense reports
• Assist the Controller with month-end closing and other month-end tasks
• Conduct research and analyze data to prepare reports for both internal and external purposes
• Maintain HIPAA compliance and confidentiality at all times as it relates to all three entities
• Job responsibilities will expand depending on aptitude and company growth
Education: An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance is required
Relevant Work Experience: At least 1 year in an accounting role is preferred, but not required. Experience in QuickBooks is also preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing tasks with little room for error. Therefore, acute attention to detail is imperative, as well as excellent analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. A ten key speed of 8,000 KPH with zero errors is standard for this position. The Staff Accountant should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and must be able to work independently and as a team. Should be proficient in the following Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Access, and Word
Please note that background checks, drug testing, and personality profiles may be required
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would be a great part of our team.
These Jobs are also available…
Medical Claims Processing & Account Management
Benveo is currently hiring a Medical Claims Processing & Account Management for a permanent full-time position. The Medical Claims Processing & Account Management at Benveo, a fun and exciting healthcare claims processor, is looking for smart, hard-working, and friendly people to be a part of our amazing growth. Full-time positions are available for immediate openings in healthcare medical claims processing and account management.
No previous claims processing experience is required. Sharp attention to detail is essential in this position. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. Successful candidates would be able to demonstrate loyalty to past employers, a good attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work within a team. Benveo has a unique culture of smart and hard-working people seeking like-minded individuals. Flexible schedules are available for students. Great pay and full benefits are included for full-time employees.
(Download Job Description PDF below)